Gardening

Friday, October 21, 2005

Gardening - The Master Gardener


The Master Gardener
KPCnews.com, IN - Oct 15, 2005 Always follow label directions on whatever houseplant fertilizer you use. Provide adequate water for your herb garden but be careful not to overdo it.

Ponytail Palm
Bella Online - Oct 10, 2005 Often grown as a houseplant in cold climates, this plant is native to Mexico. As a houseplant, the ponytail palm normally reaches about three feet in height.

Cultivate plants properly in correctly sized pots
Newark Star Ledger, NJ - Oct 15, 2005 than a season. But if you want your houseplant to last for years, move it to a clay pot as soon as you bring it home. If you prefer

See also:
http://www.theonlineportal.com/gardening/
Great Outdoors
Hanging Gardens
Horticulture
Longwood Gardens
Mistletoe
Organic Gardening
Planted
Planting Grass
Plants For Sale
Plants In
Ponds
Sedum
The Gardens
Tropical Plants
What Plants

1 Comments:

  • Hey there! I understand this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does running a well-established blog such as yours require a large amount of work?
    I am brand new to writing a blog but I do write in my journal on a daily basis.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and views
    online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand
    new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    my site - shipping cars from uk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home