Gardening

Monday, August 08, 2005

The Allergy Sufferers' Guide to Gardening

Actor and Gardening Enthusiast Dean Cain Offers Tips for Creating a “Sneeze-Free” Garden

(ARA) - According to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, more than 35 million people suffer from allergies which may prohibit them from participating in many outdoor activities, including gardening. Notable film and television star Dean Cain is one of them. 

"I love spending time outside, especially with my four year-old son," comments Cain, "but my allergies prevent me from enjoying some of our favorite outdoor hobbies. One of our favorite things to do every morning is to pick fresh oranges from our orange trees and cut fresh flowers from the garden. By creating an allergy-friendly environment and taking a proven effective medication like Benadryl to relieve my allergy symptoms, I can enjoy outdoor activities without any problems."

Dean offers the following advice for gardening enthusiasts to help them get down and dirty in the garden, while minimizing their allergy symptoms: 
 
 
 
 

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home